Back Page

Search
335 replies [Last post]
RobXXX
User offline. Last seen 7 hours 3 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 04/22/2010
Posts: 1716
Points: 15034
Reviews: 38
(0 points)
moebius8 wrote:

i think my Warrent "Sweet cherry pie " link is both topical and hilarious

/well not really but man those guys could rock a hair do, always felt sorry them getting steamrollered by Nirvana and the grunge movement.
//not really i liked me "smells like teen spirit" and "Lithium" too
///he would probably be alive today if he hadnt hooked up with Courtney Love and you know...shot himself in the face

LOL... count on Moe to find something new to say. Smiling
But have you really read every one of the responses?

__________________

Robxxx
Vidi, Vici, Veni....

moebius8
moebius8's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 hours 59 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 09/25/2009
Posts: 2814
Points: 16494
Reviews: 1
(0 points)
RobXXX wrote:
moebius8 wrote:

i think my Warrent "Sweet cherry pie " link is both topical and hilarious

/well not really but man those guys could rock a hair do, always felt sorry them getting steamrollered by Nirvana and the grunge movement.
//not really i liked me "smells like teen spirit" and "Lithium" too
///he would probably be alive today if he hadnt hooked up with Courtney Love and you know...shot himself in the face

LOL... count on Moe to find something new to say. Smiling
But have you really read every one of the responses?

hell no, who could keep up with this trainwreck?

JoeSixPack74 (not verified)
(0 points)
moebius8 wrote:
RobXXX wrote:
moebius8 wrote:

i think my Warrent "Sweet cherry pie " link is both topical and hilarious

/well not really but man those guys could rock a hair do, always felt sorry them getting steamrollered by Nirvana and the grunge movement.
//not really i liked me "smells like teen spirit" and "Lithium" too
///he would probably be alive today if he hadnt hooked up with Courtney Love and you know...shot himself in the face

LOL... count on Moe to find something new to say. Smiling
But have you really read every one of the responses?

hell no, who could keep up with this trainwreck?

200th post, I am going to go have a beer!

draggon
User offline. Last seen 4 hours 19 min ago. Offline
Master Contributor
Joined: 11/06/2010
Posts: 420
Points: 5307
Reviews: 19
(0 points)
EverybodyluvsLexi wrote:
draggon wrote:

Not just yet.

BP has gone straight to hell and should be dissolved (at least in this area). The scammers have screwed it up for everybody. Why in the hell is everyone a 'massuesse', yet you don't see ANY of them putting ads in the bodyrub section? We all know why. It's because most of them are completely intent on lying and scamming guys out of money. Then they have the nerve to get upset when guys get pissed and raise hell about being conned out of their money. The most common theme all the ads have is 'No AA men'. There are TWO reasons why they have it up. The first one is, they MOST LIKELY have a pimp. Second, they KNOW black men are more prone to want to kick some ass for being jipped out of his money, so they look for 'easy' targets = old, white men.

I would say 8 out of 10 ads on BP are full of shit.

Anyone with a brain can see through all the garbage. Stay away. Seek alternatives.

Are you fucking kidding me ? What massage girl have you gone to see that apparently made you bitter and mentally fogged towards the liking of a wounded dog that snaps at human interaction ? I'm sorry if someone has burned you, but your broad, ignorant, foot digging in the sand opinion of massage providers is just plain silly. I AM A PRIMARY MASSAGE PROVIDER.. and you'll be damn hard pressed to prove your statement as truth as I am standing here NOW. My reputation and my reviews speak volumes, but my interaction in this community validates both. So your snot nosed assumption is quite offensive to me. And I'll stand in defense of the other ladies providing the same service as well. If you do the proper research etc, then you're experience should be almost guaranteed satisfactory as long as you utilize the information you have here. If you're just a miserable , boner-led, uneducated/unresearched appointment seeker... well you get what you invested in the insurance of your own happiness. But to make such a broad statement that spits at a whole umbrella of this industry just makes you stand out like a neon light to the ladies here. An ignoramous. Good luck to ya. SMFH!

First of all, you don't fucking know me, bitch, so save the personal insults. Second of all, your comprehension skills are as lame as your wit. Let me repeat my point, slowly this time. If you're one of those 'massage girls' who advertise under ESCORT, and only give a lame ass, unskilled massage, then you're as wrong as two of your WK's fucking each other. There's a section on BP for massages and bodyrubs and all that other shit that doesn't fail into the category of ESCORT. The girls who pull this shit know what the fuck they're doing. Defending them not only makes you a condoner of the bullshit, but snot-nosed, ignorant, uneducated, and miserable. My statement isn't broad for the sake of being broad. I've seen the best and worst of BP, and lately the worst has been gaining momentum.

There isn't always 'research' to go by. Brand new girls have to have a starting point, just as you did. At one point you had 0 reviews, until somebody took a chance on you, so save me that 'stick with reviewed ladies' bullshit that you were getting ready to blurt out. In this region of the country, BP is FUCKED...UP. Granted, I should've been more specific when I said what I said earlier, but then again, it's not like BP has a sterling reputation across the board. Truth be told, in MANY places it's a cess pool for many undesirables on both sides

I didn't mean anything by the 'bitch' comment. Just wanted to fuck with you for a second. Calling me ignorant and all that other shit was just uncalled for, because you don't know me and don't know shit about me. But carry on, being whatever kind of masseusse girl you are. With 53 reviews, apparently, there's an audience for your services. Good for you. Bravo. Stick to what you're good at.

moebius8
moebius8's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 hours 59 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 09/25/2009
Posts: 2814
Points: 16494
Reviews: 1
(0 points)

sigh... 20 more pages incoming

moebius8
moebius8's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 hours 59 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 09/25/2009
Posts: 2814
Points: 16494
Reviews: 1
(0 points)

this thread proves the mayans were right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z0GFRcFm-aY#!

JoeSixPack74 (not verified)
(0 points)
moebius8 wrote:

this thread proves the mayans were right

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z0GFRcFm-aY#!

Speaking of that between noon and 1500 EST is when it goes down. See everyone on the other side.

Digger.Hale
Digger.Hale's picture
User offline. Last seen 2 days 3 hours ago. Offline
Newbie User
Joined: 04/02/2012
Posts: 27
Points: 281
Reviews: 1
(0 points)
moebius8 wrote:

Awesome. If I had any skill with modifying pictures, I'd make a "Most things in here don't react to well to bullets" to go along with this.

EverybodyluvsLexi
EverybodyluvsLexi's picture
User offline. Last seen 23 hours 3 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 10/21/2011
Posts: 1566
Points: 11018
Reviews: 76
(0 points)
draggon wrote:

First of all, you don't fucking know me, bitch, so save the personal insults. Second of all, your comprehension skills are as lame as your wit. Let me repeat my point, slowly this time. If you're one of those 'massage girls' who advertise under ESCORT, and only give a lame ass, unskilled massage, then you're as wrong as two of your WK's fucking each other. There's a section on BP for massages and bodyrubs and all that other shit that doesn't fail into the category of ESCORT. The girls who pull this shit know what the fuck they're doing. Defending them not only makes you a condoner of the bullshit, but snot-nosed, ignorant, uneducated, and miserable. My statement isn't broad for the sake of being broad. I've seen the best and worst of BP, and lately the worst has been gaining momentum.

There isn't always 'research' to go by. Brand new girls have to have a starting point, just as you did. At one point you had 0 reviews, until somebody took a chance on you, so save me that 'stick with reviewed ladies' bullshit that you were getting ready to blurt out. In this region of the country, BP is FUCKED...UP. Granted, I should've been more specific when I said what I said earlier, but then again, it's not like BP has a sterling reputation across the board. Truth be told, in MANY places it's a cess pool for many undesirables on both sides

I didn't mean anything by the 'bitch' comment. Just wanted to fuck with you for a second. Calling me ignorant and all that other shit was just uncalled for, because you don't know me and don't know shit about me. But carry on, being whatever kind of masseusse girl you are. With 53 reviews, apparently, there's an audience for your services. Good for you. Bravo. Stick to what you're good at.

Wow bitter much ? Cock chaffed ALWAYS? spit on it a bit more often, it helps and if you aren't a good spitter... do I really need to explain considering at this point you've outted yourself as a tube sock molester ? I'm a top reviewed provider in this area... always up for the level of fun the guy brings... and if the guy lets me know he is lacking in experience I spoil and teach him to be his best with his next encounter with a lady. And yes... what you said was offensive.. but instead of apologizing for broad insults you've still chose to defend them LOL.... goof. If you like me or not.... you just ran your mouth and showed your ignorance.As for your direct and heavy bitch insult.... get it right you fat limp pin dicked insecure disappointment of a man.I'm only a bitch to you because you have to stop stealing fast food burgers to satisfy yourself and compare me to the chic you accepted in your life that you know is sexual disappointment and as much a total social/sexually desired retard as yourself. Just saying. ;)p LOL. you have no idea the audience you just repulsed...even before I responded.

__________________

Officially appointed " Suck-retary Of State ~~~~ Spitters Are Quitters "

hotcarl76
User offline. Last seen 6 days 18 hours ago. Offline
Top Contributor
Joined: 03/14/2012
Posts: 439
Points: 4348
Reviews: 15
(0 points)

i love i! Christmas came early for me; thank you Lexi...i was waiting to see how you responded to this turd burglar!

draggon
User offline. Last seen 4 hours 19 min ago. Offline
Master Contributor
Joined: 11/06/2010
Posts: 420
Points: 5307
Reviews: 19
(0 points)

Lol.
So, Lexi, coming to Indy any time soon?

Did he say 'turd burglar'? Wow. How old are you again, dude?
The neighborhood 10-year old called. He said he wanted his insult back.

EverybodyluvsLexi
EverybodyluvsLexi's picture
User offline. Last seen 23 hours 3 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 10/21/2011
Posts: 1566
Points: 11018
Reviews: 76
(0 points)

come on guys.. lmao. this ignoramis doesn't deserve this much credit. But for his uneducated and unexperienced / un-monetarily validated dunce ass to bring such an opinion at me or other's as massage providers ? REALLY.... ME ? WTF... seriously you obviously haven't done your homework. Bless your heart... LOL. and yes that's sarcastic cuz everyone knows I hate an ignorant , dumbass, uneducated motherf****r. Need a ride to go pick up your charity box of food for the week ? Let me know. I donate a ton on a current basis... but crack heads have to prove themselves. Just saying ;)P

__________________

Officially appointed " Suck-retary Of State ~~~~ Spitters Are Quitters "

moebius8
moebius8's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 hours 59 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 09/25/2009
Posts: 2814
Points: 16494
Reviews: 1
(0 points)

and its back, im telling you guys this thread is a Festivus Miracle......

/or a zombie in need of a headshot....when you gonna pull the trigger bbw? it wants our braainnnnnsss mmmmm nomnomnom

HoneyIsThatYou (not verified)
(0 points)

Does anyone have the cliff notes version of post 315? I'm too lazy to read it all.

Ok had to do an edit here Madmaxx subsequent post had me wondering so I read it all, I will have to say post 315 is a nice addition......

madmax142
madmax142's picture
User offline. Last seen 1 day 16 hours ago. Offline
Super Contributor
Joined: 12/15/2011
Posts: 1190
Points: 9319
Reviews: 18
(0 points)
arienette wrote:

Every guy who searches eros searches backpage as well, shit most of the ladies who post on eros have a bp post for a lower rate lol

Yes 9 out of 10 ads are a waste of time or a street walking, pimped out, junkie or a mix of this. But would you rather waste your time back on craigslist which is 10 times worse.

But most intelligent men can spot the real from the fake pretty easy but alas most people aren't intelligent & for some reason most want to get it on that day or within a few hours they must feel they won't be alive in a day or a week to fuck, so they think with little head and get what they deserve.

search images with google and tineye both have google chrome extensions prob firefox as well so you can just left click to use & see what comes up, google the phone number, send an email and google the email addy and username, use pipl.com and find the facebook/twitter/myspace and find out the ones whose ads say no black guys but in their profiles their hugging and getting low for the local crip organization or view the pictures of their mixed kids lol

See if they actually have a website / domain name not some free escort hosting site, wix or whatever free crap is out there I mean a website is $10 a month, your telling me she's charging over $100 an hour & posting a one time ad for $10 that will dissapear to never be seen again in a day or few but does'nt have $10 a month for a 24/7 web presence (I mean all a website is these days is a business card) But if your the type that don't care if your whore has business sense this prob doesn't matter to you much,

I mean do your homework it literally only takes a few minutes, then call her see how she comes across, background noise etc.

Now most men don't care their looking for the lowest price possible don't care she's a pimped out drug whore & then theirs the ones that do. But backpage is currently where I would say 80% of the traffic and eyebals are so you kinda of gotta use it unless you like driving the streets

In short

Independent usually means Pimped out
No bait & switch usually means bait & switch
No black guys usually means theres one or more waiting near by & she spends all her free time around black guys
BBW usually means morbidly obese
Curvey usually means morbidly obese
Thick usually means morbidly obese
Mature means their social secuirty check will be arriving soon
Upscale or classy usually means tatted up and from the projects, biker trash, or trailer park
Courtesan usually means high school drop out whose never left the country and their 2nd language is ebonics or text speak
Asian sometimes actually means black but with chinky eyes this also applies to Indian everyone in real life knows their black
Ask about a 2 girls special usually means their part of some pimps stable who thinks he's a clever marketer
No texting usually means they are broke & have a pre-paid phone so each text counts as a minute
TyPiNg LIkE ThIs UsUaLly MeANs ThEy ArE MeNtALly ReTaRdeD & HaVe No ClUe HoW To AtTract A GoOd ClIeNT
100% Real Pics or 100% me usually means pics are 3-20 years old but yes they are real
18 usually means 21-25 or 14-17 so beware on the latter
25 usually means 30-35
30 usually means 35-40
35 usually means 40-50
40 usually means 50+
Anything under $100 usually means you get what you pay for $100 at a strip club gets you a few drinks and a few lap dances what do you expect these are junkie prices period
$100-$200 per hour Shes usually old, overweight, lower class, just starting out again you get what you pay for, Im sure some junkie as well
$200-$300 Normal rate for a sane normal woman with minimal or classy tats.
$300+ per hourexperienced provider whose figured this business out or extremely attractive on the attractive scale
$400+ per hourShe has many porn videos you can prob book 90% of porn girls at this rate if you do your research
Allows kissing or Dining at the Y
I know this is acceptable but these days but really guys you want to kiss someone who sucks dicks for a living consider yourself bi sexual not hating to each they own
Bareback AnythingAgain this is more acceptable these days but really ladies if your doing anything uncovered best wishes a good provider requires condoms for everything including oral trust your clients as much as they trust you, bareback is why junkies exist

Plenty of good finds on BP just gotta be able to wade thru the trash, I mean most people in any profession are failures & fuck ups why should prostitutes be any different? Again it's where the eyeballs are so that's where you have to go.

Yea but I gotta admit....that's some funny shit! Good post girl.....for a newbie here....well done!

giggidy

__________________


Ambassador of the United Y

spoogemonkey
User offline. Last seen 17 hours 25 sec ago. Offline
Very Naughty User
Joined: 11/23/2012
Posts: 347
Points: 2684
Reviews: 4
(0 points)

I always suspect the some of these BP girls are in the Russian slave trade - the text of their ad stays the same, but the pictures are of frequently changing different girls. They even use pictures of different girls in ONE ad.... hoping you won't notice that they aren't the same girl. I've often wondered how THEY know which girl you are calling about. No names are ever used... because "Svetlana" might be too big of a clue. I mean, seriouly, how many Olgas are there in Nashville, TN?
The other funny thing I like about BP ads - some of the girls use photos... from a professional photographer.... that they NEVER PAID for - cause the name of the studio is still on the proofs they are using.

Suzan
Suzan's picture
User offline. Last seen 8 hours 52 min ago. Offline
Super Contributor
Joined: 08/06/2012
Posts: 1333
Points: 9022
Reviews: 30
(0 points)
thebigbadwolf wrote:

I'm a cancer so I'm always talking about my feelings

Awww,you r a sweetheart for sure. Muahhh!!!

Suzan
Suzan's picture
User offline. Last seen 8 hours 52 min ago. Offline
Super Contributor
Joined: 08/06/2012
Posts: 1333
Points: 9022
Reviews: 30
(0 points)
thebigbadwolf wrote:

I'm a cancer so I'm always talking about my feelings

You are a sweetheart for sure.

youareontop
youareontop's picture
User offline. Last seen 1 hour 39 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 02/01/2011
Posts: 1754
Points: 16068
Reviews: 20
(0 points)

so they think with little head and get what they deserve.
This statement just shows...

spoogemonkey
User offline. Last seen 17 hours 25 sec ago. Offline
Very Naughty User
Joined: 11/23/2012
Posts: 347
Points: 2684
Reviews: 4
(0 points)

and....... BOOM! Got ya, Moe. Zombie kill of the week!

EverybodyluvsLexi
EverybodyluvsLexi's picture
User offline. Last seen 23 hours 3 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 10/21/2011
Posts: 1566
Points: 11018
Reviews: 76
(-1 points)
arienette wrote:

Every guy who searches eros searches backpage as well, shit most of the ladies who post on eros have a bp post for a lower rate lol

Yes 9 out of 10 ads are a waste of time or a street walking, pimped out, junkie or a mix of this. But would you rather waste your time back on craigslist which is 10 times worse.

But most intelligent men can spot the real from the fake pretty easy but alas most people aren't intelligent & for some reason most want to get it on that day or within a few hours they must feel they won't be alive in a day or a week to fuck, so they think with little head and get what they deserve.

search images with google and tineye both have google chrome extensions prob firefox as well so you can just left click to use & see what comes up, google the phone number, send an email and google the email addy and username, use pipl.com and find the facebook/twitter/myspace and find out the ones whose ads say no black guys but in their profiles their hugging and getting low for the local crip organization or view the pictures of their mixed kids lol

See if they actually have a website / domain name not some free escort hosting site, wix or whatever free crap is out there I mean a website is $10 a month, your telling me she's charging over $100 an hour & posting a one time ad for $10 that will dissapear to never be seen again in a day or few but does'nt have $10 a month for a 24/7 web presence (I mean all a website is these days is a business card) But if your the type that don't care if your whore has business sense this prob doesn't matter to you much,

I mean do your homework it literally only takes a few minutes, then call her see how she comes across, background noise etc.

Now most men don't care their looking for the lowest price possible don't care she's a pimped out drug whore & then theirs the ones that do. But backpage is currently where I would say 80% of the traffic and eyebals are so you kinda of gotta use it unless you like driving the streets

In short

Independent usually means Pimped out
No bait & switch usually means bait & switch
No black guys usually means theres one or more waiting near by & she spends all her free time around black guys
BBW usually means morbidly obese
Curvey usually means morbidly obese
Thick usually means morbidly obese
Mature means their social secuirty check will be arriving soon
Upscale or classy usually means tatted up and from the projects, biker trash, or trailer park
Courtesan usually means high school drop out whose never left the country and their 2nd language is ebonics or text speak
Asian sometimes actually means black but with chinky eyes this also applies to Indian everyone in real life knows their black
Ask about a 2 girls special usually means their part of some pimps stable who thinks he's a clever marketer
No texting usually means they are broke & have a pre-paid phone so each text counts as a minute
TyPiNg LIkE ThIs UsUaLly MeANs ThEy ArE MeNtALly ReTaRdeD & HaVe No ClUe HoW To AtTract A GoOd ClIeNT
100% Real Pics or 100% me usually means pics are 3-20 years old but yes they are real
18 usually means 21-25 or 14-17 so beware on the latter
25 usually means 30-35
30 usually means 35-40
35 usually means 40-50
40 usually means 50+
Anything under $100 usually means you get what you pay for $100 at a strip club gets you a few drinks and a few lap dances what do you expect these are junkie prices period
$100-$200 per hour Shes usually old, overweight, lower class, just starting out again you get what you pay for, Im sure some junkie as well
$200-$300 Normal rate for a sane normal woman with minimal or classy tats.
$300+ per hourexperienced provider whose figured this business out or extremely attractive on the attractive scale
$400+ per hourShe has many porn videos you can prob book 90% of porn girls at this rate if you do your research
Allows kissing or Dining at the Y
I know this is acceptable but these days but really guys you want to kiss someone who sucks dicks for a living consider yourself bi sexual not hating to each they own
Bareback AnythingAgain this is more acceptable these days but really ladies if your doing anything uncovered best wishes a good provider requires condoms for everything including oral trust your clients as much as they trust you, bareback is why junkies exist

Plenty of good finds on BP just gotta be able to wade thru the trash, I mean most people in any profession are failures & fuck ups why should prostitutes be any different? Again it's where the eyeballs are so that's where you have to go.

Wow quite the opinion from such a honey boo boo style low class education. And you are a provider ? And this is your opinion of the rest of us ? When your illegitimate ass can pull some reviews that possibly validate your ignorant ass... let the rest of us know. Until then we'll laugh and discard you like a flea on our dogs asses. Lots of bite but so easy to squash !

__________________

Officially appointed " Suck-retary Of State ~~~~ Spitters Are Quitters "

Marlee M
Marlee M's picture
User offline. Last seen 7 hours 17 min ago. Offline
Top Contributor
Joined: 10/24/2011
Posts: 464
Points: 3313
Reviews: 33
(0 points)
EverybodyluvsLexi wrote:
arienette wrote:

Every guy who searches eros searches backpage as well, shit most of the ladies who post on eros have a bp post for a lower rate lol

Yes 9 out of 10 ads are a waste of time or a street walking, pimped out, junkie or a mix of this. But would you rather waste your time back on craigslist which is 10 times worse.

But most intelligent men can spot the real from the fake pretty easy but alas most people aren't intelligent & for some reason most want to get it on that day or within a few hours they must feel they won't be alive in a day or a week to fuck, so they think with little head and get what they deserve.

search images with google and tineye both have google chrome extensions prob firefox as well so you can just left click to use & see what comes up, google the phone number, send an email and google the email addy and username, use pipl.com and find the facebook/twitter/myspace and find out the ones whose ads say no black guys but in their profiles their hugging and getting low for the local crip organization or view the pictures of their mixed kids lol

See if they actually have a website / domain name not some free escort hosting site, wix or whatever free crap is out there I mean a website is $10 a month, your telling me she's charging over $100 an hour & posting a one time ad for $10 that will dissapear to never be seen again in a day or few but does'nt have $10 a month for a 24/7 web presence (I mean all a website is these days is a business card) But if your the type that don't care if your whore has business sense this prob doesn't matter to you much,

I mean do your homework it literally only takes a few minutes, then call her see how she comes across, background noise etc.

Now most men don't care their looking for the lowest price possible don't care she's a pimped out drug whore & then theirs the ones that do. But backpage is currently where I would say 80% of the traffic and eyebals are so you kinda of gotta use it unless you like driving the streets

In short

Independent usually means Pimped out
No bait & switch usually means bait & switch
No black guys usually means theres one or more waiting near by & she spends all her free time around black guys
BBW usually means morbidly obese
Curvey usually means morbidly obese
Thick usually means morbidly obese
Mature means their social secuirty check will be arriving soon
Upscale or classy usually means tatted up and from the projects, biker trash, or trailer park
Courtesan usually means high school drop out whose never left the country and their 2nd language is ebonics or text speak
Asian sometimes actually means black but with chinky eyes this also applies to Indian everyone in real life knows their black
Ask about a 2 girls special usually means their part of some pimps stable who thinks he's a clever marketer
No texting usually means they are broke & have a pre-paid phone so each text counts as a minute
TyPiNg LIkE ThIs UsUaLly MeANs ThEy ArE MeNtALly ReTaRdeD & HaVe No ClUe HoW To AtTract A GoOd ClIeNT
100% Real Pics or 100% me usually means pics are 3-20 years old but yes they are real
18 usually means 21-25 or 14-17 so beware on the latter
25 usually means 30-35
30 usually means 35-40
35 usually means 40-50
40 usually means 50+
Anything under $100 usually means you get what you pay for $100 at a strip club gets you a few drinks and a few lap dances what do you expect these are junkie prices period
$100-$200 per hour Shes usually old, overweight, lower class, just starting out again you get what you pay for, Im sure some junkie as well
$200-$300 Normal rate for a sane normal woman with minimal or classy tats.
$300+ per hourexperienced provider whose figured this business out or extremely attractive on the attractive scale
$400+ per hourShe has many porn videos you can prob book 90% of porn girls at this rate if you do your research
Allows kissing or Dining at the Y
I know this is acceptable but these days but really guys you want to kiss someone who sucks dicks for a living consider yourself bi sexual not hating to each they own
Bareback AnythingAgain this is more acceptable these days but really ladies if your doing anything uncovered best wishes a good provider requires condoms for everything including oral trust your clients as much as they trust you, bareback is why junkies exist

Plenty of good finds on BP just gotta be able to wade thru the trash, I mean most people in any profession are failures & fuck ups why should prostitutes be any different? Again it's where the eyeballs are so that's where you have to go.

Wow quite the opinion from such a honey boo boo style low class education. And you are a provider ? And this is your opinion of the rest of us ? When your illegitimate ass can pull some reviews that possibly validate your ignorant ass... let the rest of us know. Until then we'll laugh and discard you like a flea on our dogs asses. Lots of bite but so easy to squash !

Mmm Lex, he is an idiot.... What a waste.

__________________

**MARVELOUS*Marlee**
Mistress of Foreign Relations
multi-talented linguist...
Let's have a great conversation between my fingertips and your skin

RACHAEL ROYAL
RACHAEL ROYAL's picture
User offline. Last seen 6 hours 3 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 04/06/2012
Posts: 1118
Points: 12664
Reviews: 126
(0 points)

Ridiculous! Are you a narcotics officer? i dont use drugs or drink but i have horrible memories and i seen too much and I have pics proffessional done!

thebigbadwolf wrote:

Ah Backpage. Full of promise, possibilities, scams and the odd police sting. How does one navigate through this maze of flesh for hire? Here's what I do. First off easly half the girls I see on BP I'd give ten dollars to just to leave me alone. This narrows the field down considerably. Next, take a good long look at the photos of the little blonde barbie doll stripper fantasy you're drooling over. Look for piercings, tatoos, to much make up, excessive fingernails (long painted & Obvious), stripper outfits with matching stripper heels etc.these are good signs that she may be the real deal. Look for a certain "hardened " look in her face if you can see her face in her photos. Real Providers have seen to much, done to much, lived to much and have taken to many drugs and you can usually see it in their face no matter how much make up she has on. If she looks to college freshman peaches and cream, that's a red flag. Ask yourself a few simple questions like "Hmm back page is one step above street walking. Why is a girl this hot not on one of the more excusive provider sites, like date check or Eros & why is her donation only $150.00? Backgrounds and objects in backgrounds: Self portraits in bathroom mirrors, cigarettes, drug paraphernalia, hotel rooms ect,all good signs.I was recently looking over a girl's post, petite, blond, girlie, nice. The background looked like a highschool girl's bedroom at mom and dad's house. RED FLAG! So after those good and bad signs how do you pull it all together to increse the odds of a favorable encounter with what I refer to as " a bad girl?" My favorite girl from back page couldn't be bothered to put her cigarette down in half her pics, she had about 50 lbs of cheap jewlery on, she was half naked, I counted 5 tatoos and eight piercings in her photos alone, more when I met her. Why do I like her so much? She's a twenty year old 5'2 half cast beautiful little spinner with a drug problem that puts on an incredible performance & I love talking to her. She's not on any review boards anywhere and likes to keep it to "just a small circle" so she says. How small is that circle? Don't know, don't care, she's my favorite little bad girl, not my girlfriend. Anyway as the old axom goes. "On Backpage if she looks to hot to be for real, she isn't."

moebius8
moebius8's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 hours 59 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 09/25/2009
Posts: 2814
Points: 16494
Reviews: 1
(0 points)
RACHAEL ROYAL wrote:

Ridiculous! Are you a narcotics officer? i dont use drugs or drink but i have horrible memories and i seen too much and I have pics proffessional done!

meh names with all caps denote poor breeding and illiteracy

1/10 as your little screed made no sense and certainly illicted no sympathy on the readers part.

thebigbadwolf
thebigbadwolf's picture
User offline. Last seen 1 day 3 hours ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 08/25/2011
Posts: 1715
Points: 11131
Reviews: 8
(0 points)

I'm sorry but I still get a laugh out of posters that take this OP seriously.

moebius8
moebius8's picture
User offline. Last seen 3 hours 59 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 09/25/2009
Posts: 2814
Points: 16494
Reviews: 1
(0 points)
thebigbadwolf wrote:

I'm sorry but I still get a laugh out of posters that take this OP seriously.

you should still kill it off, this thread is just a den of scum and villany

youareontop
youareontop's picture
User offline. Last seen 1 hour 39 min ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 02/01/2011
Posts: 1754
Points: 16068
Reviews: 20
(0 points)

Could we please get back to nice and fun.

HoneyIsThatYou (not verified)
(0 points)
moebius8 wrote:
thebigbadwolf wrote:

I'm sorry but I still get a laugh out of posters that take this OP seriously.

you should still kill it off, this thread is just a den of scum and villany

Yea the OP who is that dude?

You can't expect the Wolf to kill one of his literary births?

HoneyIsThatYou (not verified)
(0 points)
youareontop wrote:

Could we please get back to nice and fun.

There is fun in most things if you look hard enough.

johnfkennedy
johnfkennedy's picture
User offline. Last seen 1 day 17 hours ago. Offline
Super Duper Contributor
Joined: 07/18/2012
Posts: 1958
Points: 14089
Reviews: 20
(0 points)
HoneyIsThatYou wrote:
youareontop wrote:

Could we please get back to nice and fun.

There is fun in most things if you look hard enough.

Sorry there Honey, But I think you ment if you ARE hard enought.

__________________

jfk
JohnFKennedy
NR Detroit Forum President (sort of!)
Check out my latest Cabinet Appointments!